Saturday, March 29, 2008

HARIRAYA 2007

Above are my grandpa and grandma....HJ MOHD SALLEH and his belove wife....HJH ZAITON..."PoPo..look at the camera.....dun be shy...."
Picture above is taken during a visit to my uncle Duan house....but hmmm....where is me..??? huh..i shouldnot show this picture because i m not there...hahahaha..

Above picture is a family visit to our house during the first hari raya..."busy am i right..?" hehehe...see everyone are busy search for foods....kikikiki..



This picture below are all my second cousins except sitting in the middle....he is my uncle BoN-BoN. Sitting from the left is me, Jojoi, BoN-BoN, KuDus anD Adi.




" MuaCHZZZZZZzzz....."







Sitting on the left is my cousin JojOi, and FiRaH. She is elder than me, we always spend time together.













This is a family picture on my father side. Usually during hari raya celebration, All the family members gather at my grand parent house at Temburung district. Especially on the first day of hari raya....

" CheEEeeZZZZ...!!!!!! "


No comments: