Saturday, April 5, 2008

HoLiDAy @ KuaLa LumpuR

This is my first trip away from hometown. i m just travelling to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) last a few years ago. However i enjoy being there. I ll keep this sweets memories in my mind forever and ever.
".......TwiN ToWer...."
One oF the Tallest Building iN the WorLD











"........come and join me,you ll enjoy with me and i'm sure...hehehe..."


".........Posing witH my Mom and Dad......"



















".......YeaH-yeAH-yeaH, i' m going to KL.... KL here i come...."







"....Papa, i m already tired, So as usual i'm lazy to walk....kahakha..luckly here got trolley and fit for me to ride it...hehehe...."








Picture taken duing depature at MiRi Airport. This shop selling all candies and chocolates only......its like a paradise to me...kahakhakha.....






"....he is my dad freind, Uncle G-man and his soN ~ baby DanisH..."

"....Uncle G-maN, Lets DanisH walk by himself.....hehehe...."







"........dad, are all therse troppy for me..?? i' m gonna bring it home......."







"......heLLo there...can you send me some swiming gears..." hehehehe.....!!!!







This 3 pictures representing the bath tap of the room.....its very nice and beautifull....however it not enought for me to swim..kahkahakha....!!!!!

"........oppSSS!!!!!! mom!!! don't post this picture..i'm shy...."







"....feel want to stayed here for a week...."







"...at the lobby of the Mandrin Hotel....."

No comments: